Full Circle Counseling Services, LLC
August 19th, 2020
August 19th, 2020
Our Goal is to keep the office open to in person sessions.
Telehealth (virtual) sessions are available as indicated and requested.
With Clay County schools starting August 25th the risk of exposure to the virus will increase for everyone. Keeping our office open requires all of us to move forward together by practicing social distancing and healthy hygiene habits to reduce the risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19.
Our office relies on the health strategies of social distancing, meticulously cleaning and disinfecting spaces, and screening the people coming into the office.
- Our therapists are doing daily self-screening of symptoms and temperature checks. Our therapists will stay home if they become ill.
- Our therapists are hand washing between client appointments, utilizing social distance, and no client contact (i.e. no high fives, hugs, or handshakes.)
- We are using alcohol-based (at least 60% alcohol) hand sanitizer in the office.
- We are asking everyone to wash hands frequently and to cover coughs & sneezes
Clients/Family members must answer ‘No’ to the following questions to enter the office:
Fever or chills Fatigue, Cough Muscle or body aches, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Headache, Recent loss of taste or smell, Sore throat Congestion, Nausea or vomiting Diarrhea
2. Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is being 6 feet closer for more than 15 minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
3. Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
4. Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
- Face Coverings in the lobby are required. Utilize the hand sanitizer provided at the door.
- Clients/Family members are to arrive only 5 minutes early for the session.
- Please DO NOT bring additional people to the session. The only people necessary for the appointment are only one parent for our minor clients and our adult clients should come alone.
- The parent can be in the waiting room only during the child’s session time.
- Sessions will end at between 50-55 mins to allow the therapist time to wash their hands and check in the next appointment. The client and/or the parent will leave as soon as appointment is over.
Keeping the office open for in person services requires all of us to use the CDC recommended best practices, maintain safe daily habits, and be respectful of the staff and other clients in the office to reduce the risk of exposure.
Full Circle Counseling Staff